Get Involved - You can make a difference
Every day, more and more Americans are convinced that the death penalty is broken. You can help end it by joining EJUSA’s thousands of supporters and concerned citizens working for change. Whether you have just a moment or several hours to give, you'll find links to several different actions you can take.
I have a few minutes right now
- Sign up for the EJEdition. Stay up to date about important news, inspiring profiles of citizens making a difference, and ways you can help.
- Make a donation to EJUSA. Our strength is built on the generosity of supporters like you.
- Email your legislators. It only takes a few clicks!
- Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper.
- Spread the word. Grassroots change happens one person at a time. Tell your friends, family, and colleagues about EJUSA and help build our movement.
I have time for a short project:
- Get your faith group, organization, or local business on board. 4,837 groups have already passed moratorium resolutions. Use our step-by-step instructions, model resolutions, and other tools to get started!
- Get your municipality on board. It’s easier than you think! To date, 152 local governments have passed moratorium resolutions. Cultivate hometown pride and do justice by making your town, city, or county next!
- Host a House Party for EJUSA: A fun and effective way to raise funds and educate friends and family about the failure of the death penalty. Our house party guide includes step-by-step instructions, sample invitations, and people to contact at EJUSA to help make your party a success!