Table of Contents
- How to Host a Book Discussion: Step by step to make your book discussion a success
- Discussion Questions: Seventeen questions to provoke critical thinking and exploration
- Get Involved: Concrete actions you can take to end the nation’s death penalty and transform the criminal justice system
- Death Penalty Facts: Learn more about innocence, fairness, racial bias, the impact on victims’ families, public safety, and more
- About: About the book, the authors, EJUSA, and our co-sponsors
About the Guide:
This guide is an invitation to engage. It was designed to facilitate group discussion – and action – while reading the book I Am Troy Davis. The guide provides questions to promote critical thinking about the case and a deeper exploration of the death penalty and criminal justice system at large.
For readers who are hungry to learn more after reading the book, the guide provides a foundation of information about the death penalty in the United States. It also provides concrete ways readers can get involved to end the death penalty.